For a long time the main argument was that it was pointless having stereo unless the speakers were a couple of yards (metres) apart. Most...
No. It is this company https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Technology That might explain why the Victor name couldn't be used for electronics...
AKA Prinzsound Stereo 8. Mine is in the queue of items to fix...
This one https://world.casio.com/corporate/ They must have sold quite a few G-Shocks to pay for it :nodding:
Time for an infomercial :wink2 Both of my JVC Mini DV camcorders developed tape loading faults "eject the tape and reload it" despite them having...
I think I have half one of those JVC camcorders. A UK company was using the deck for a completely different application (probably Avionics) so...
No Cassette tape yet. The unit on the right is a portable reel to reel tape recorder that will even operate off batteries.
So it appears there was a remote control, but it was an optional extra with its own instruction manual. I wonder how much that cost. Probably a...
I don't think that model had a remote control. Back then you had to pay £100+ for the next model up if you wanted that. Some more details...
I think that the SL-C6 might have been Sony's most popular Betamax VCR. However, by the late 1980s you could pick them up for about £10. At one...
That mechanism looks like one that was in a wall clock my Mother bought me out of one her magazines back in the early 1970s. As you describe it...
The coloured curved translucent iMac came out in late 1998 and was a huge success, transforming Apple's fortunes. [ATTACH] Within a year products...
I had to check what a Mark Sense card was. I have used similar technology in Multiple Choice exams but have never seen it used for computing....
I was trying to think where I was familiar with Sanwa. They are still around http://www.sanwa-denshi.com/rc/car/ I suspect it was the same...
In the 1970s they were the most common type of music system here in the U.K. My frirnds parents and my Uncle had them. Putting together a...
You realise that JVC = Japan Victor Company, so it is worth looking for JVC manuals as well. I did find this discussion on the X740 which is...
Looking through some stuff I must have bought at a car boot sale I found a 1979 local newspaper. Checking for topical adverts I noticed [ATTACH]...
I checked and BSR stopped making turntables in 1985. The ones they made all had a solid metal chassis which didn't fit with the trend for...
The pointy ends of self tapping screws coming out of the top of your car roof might make you change your mind. I'd also imagine that in a Lupo the...
I'm sure this system must be an AKA of something entirely different. In the U.K. BSR were known for one product; record decks, which were used by...
Separate names with a comma.