That sounds to be as if you have lost the ground connection to the headphones. Vocals, which should be in the centre will disappear. Instruments...
It is an interesting idea but I think you would be limiting yourself by using such a small Micro. Once you get up to larger ones (e.g. in a 5 x5...
I'm not surprised. Are you aware of what "The 8 Bit Guy" on Youtube is doing, writing new games for computers like the Commodore 64 ? A whole...
On interest, what subjects are you teaching? I partially owe my career in electronics to my high school physics teacher who set up a lunchtime...
[ATTACH] Now that's what I call Woodgrain :nodding: For more seventies ITT stuff check out http://www.kbmuseum.org.uk/catalogues.htm For anyone...
ITT Super Touring 350 [ATTACH] https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/383150535831?hash=item59358d3497:g:xlEAAOSwgwlfRnKP I don't think I have ever seen Dolby...
Those National Panasonics with the rotating "Gyro" Antenna are still well thought of today...
I bought this tape in a local Charity shop and played it today. I had to stick the felt pad pad onto the metal spring first. It was still in...
I bought a tape Walkman like that at a car boot sale. It was immaculate and still in its box, so I suspect it went wrong very early in its life...
@Mister X can tell us if I have the right person [MEDIA] If I have seen this before it would be at least 35 years ago.
Howard Jones ? A regular on the Lets Rock tour "Things can only get Better".
I'd never heard of Heart until they started playing this on the Radio in 1986 [MEDIA] I bought the album and thought they were an amazing new...
Here are the U.K. breakers from the same week https://www.mixcloud.com/kickup80s/uk-top-40-15-21-february-1981-the-chart-breakers/ Listening to...
Welcome. Most people recommend taking lots of photos when doing a repair. You can then use them to work out where that screw that is left over is...
Here is another from Philips [ATTACH] The Philips boxes only have "Turbo Bass". Whether that means that the Bass comes out as a high pitched...
https://www.radiomuseum.org/r/hitachi_trk_w3w.html I'm sure it would have been well over $100 new. From the date, probably one of the first twin...
Being pedantic, it looks to me as if the Video Recorder did actually have a frame store in it, so you could do silly effects like the one...
Buying more HiFi ? While not in the market for an M90 I'm wondering if you would do better selling them individually. There must be very few...
Thanks for the useful illustrated guide @Jorge I previously got as far as removing the motor but was worried about the amount of force needed to...
The reason I asked is that most alignment problems like crosstalk happen when a tape is played in a different deck. Any deck should have the least...
Separate names with a comma.