Hitachi 1986 I think they were inspired by B&O with this equipment. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I can imagine @Radio Raheem 's setup doing this in real life...
Nice to see some sensible start prices there. I wonder how many people in the USA know what a Saisho or Bush is?
The connections to the head itself, especially as they get moved every time you press play. Beyond that there will be circuitry on the circuit...
http://vintagecassettes.com/hitachi/hitachi.htm I think what @Mister X says is correct. What voltage is the deck ? If it is 100V the chances are...
In response to similar questions I have said that the best "Walkman" to buy is one that you can check out as working before handing over any cash....
About fifteen years ago there were three or four Chinese sellers on eBay selling "refurbished" GF777Zs and including pictures like that towards...
I like the TSR2 model as well.
If it helps you can get the full 27 page service manual for free from https://elektrotanya.com/sanyo_m7770k_sm.pdf/download.html#dl Make sure you...
Is there no chance of trying it out first ?...
Grundig went through several changes of ownership https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grundig so the quality probably depends on the era. Radiomuseum...
With twin cassette decks it certainly isn't small. I would check out the dimensions before purchasing. @CDV a component deck was a luxury I...
Dollar - Shooting Star Released before even Gary Numan was famous I'm wondering if there are elements of proto-synthpop in this [MEDIA]
I didn't realise that BSR made complete systems. In the 1970s they were one of the largest turntable mechanism manufacturers in the world with...
I have had a Panasonic Rx-E300 since buying it new http://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/boombox-archealogy.2424/page-18#post-48299 The only thing...
For completeness here is a picture of the ZS-SN10. Once I clicked through the warnings about the Sonyinsider link you posted there were some...
Sharp QT77. https://www.radiomuseum.org/r/sharp_stereo_radio_cassette_recorder_qt_77e.html It was actually the promotional sticker on the front...
Another Sony ZS CD Radio with a line input. Sony ZS-SN10L....
Most are old computer related, but if you try "LGR Thrifts" he goes around Goodwill stores admiring all sorts of retro stuff and occasionally...
The Italians were major manufacturers of electronic musical instruments, to the point that some Roland keyboards were made there. Apart from the...
Thanks, That must have taken you a long time. The Marantz has the Woodgrain look I was thinking of but it looks like a Mono with a couple of...
Separate names with a comma.