A question I have asked before is whether there was ever a Woodgrain Stereo Boombox ? Woodgrain was very popular in the 1970s; even the Atari 2600...
I have seen those before on eBay as I regularly do a search for Panasonic SG. It reminds me of a sandwich toaster or trouser press. What is...
I would hire a body builder :shock Did you see the five star review ? https://www.whathifi.com/onkyo/tx-nr905/review At work we used to have...
I suspect carriage costs would exceed the value of the of a XDR-S100CD as with the wooden case it is quite a heavy unit. I actually have a Sony...
I have at least one box where the line in can be switched between line level, or RIAA level and equalisation for a phono record deck cartridge....
Sony XDR-S100CD https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-XDR-S100CDM-Premium-Radio-Player/dp/B001FWXENC From the reviews it seems to date from about 2009....
To continue this old thread, I recently posted a picture showing that in the late 80s JVC televisions sold in Europe were made by Ferguson. I...
Since my earlier post I found a Prinzsound AKA of my Amerex so I bought it. http://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/akas-also-known-as.7246/ I also...
Sony made a load of CD Radios without a cassette deck in their ZS range such as this weird ZS-X7 Sports model. [ATTACH] Surprisingly most of the...
I might have posted this before but check out http://www.dustygizmos.com/arcpages/arctape.htm for lots of miniature Reel to Reel tape recorders...
I had a look on eBay and the Panasonic RX-DT75 Cobra has Line In https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/304283112961?hash=item46d8afd601:g:MXIAAOSwU8phzjjp I...
There did seem to be a trend to drop it when CD started being added. I guess they thought they had all sources covered at that point. There are...
I have both the ZS-D50 and the ZS-D55. The CD mechanism does seem to be prone to weak and failed lasers though. Some of the Panasonic Cobras have...
Which to an extent depends on what other people are / were prepared to pay in the recent past. To add to the uncertainty that can work both ways...
Since JVC invented VHS they were probably investing their money in designing VCRs and consequently were leaders in that market. They were...
I'm sure this clock would have featured on Tomorrow's World or a similar TV programme. The obvious real market was for blind people. On the...
A problem I have had in a magnifier light was due to the outer plastic of a NiMH wearing off so the outside of the battery case was shorting to a...
It looks to be very similar to this one, which Techmoan plays a 12" on [MEDIA]
To continue the Hijack I have just realised it was 37 years ago today that I bought my first VCR, a Mitsubishi HS700B, for £340. My intention was...
Good to see your post Michelle. When you get the BBC Micro sorted you can add it to this thread....
Separate names with a comma.