You mean where to buy the tape2go?
Hi David, glad to see you here again! I bet many new users will be glad if you re-post some of your best threads. You may know that although the...
Good shot, autoreverser! :applause I first believed that, but only the thickness of the sticker made me think about that... :scratch2:
Other cups: [ATTACH] Analogue october: [ATTACH]
I've just seen this online template and could'n wait to share with all of you. It's an awesome job by Blaines Murphy: [ATTACH] The template...
Hmm, isn't it april fools day today? :ok
Maybe I missed something but I think this gadget is not worth at all. A small boombox that has a amp and speaker that can reach 40kHz with a...
I'm still trying to figure out if this is fake, april fools or what, but I cannot believe this:...
Cool I have the Toshiba, NOS but never seen the Kenwood. And I like the robot too ;-) It remembers me my beloved Mazinger Z, that I'm not sure you...
Nice display indeed.
Thank you guys. I guess that is a common expression in your language, but there's nothing even close in Spanish. BTW: The tape is curious in its...
That's the european version of the 430. An excellent machine indeed.
Hola Vinchi, Encantado de tener otro español por aquí. Somos pocos todavía, pero vamos creciendo. Interesante que tengas ya una colección de 200....
Updated with the last suggestions. Sorry to be so late.
Does it have a selector for I, II and IV tapes?
Yeah, veery low signal ;-) Now seriously, it has low signal actually. I had to comoensate the rec sensitivity pushing it almost to the max. More...
These? https://tapeline.info/v2/a/b-side-label-strips.html
Maybe you're looking for this: [IMG] which you can buy here: https://tapeline.info/v2/audio-cassette-labels.html
I've talked with people at NAC to ask them if they wish I test their tapes and they agreed. They send me two of them: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Michelle, take a look at my j-cards and labels (in my signature, below)
Separate names with a comma.