Gosh, at that speed you'll have an impressive collection in just 12 weeks... :nodding:
And most importantly: No need for an internet connection to listen to music!!
Wow, Boodo, those are indeed rare and collectible items. Congrats!
Aha. I just read your message after posting mine... It's indeed a curious setup. I guess with an external DAC you'll do better, but I won't forget...
It looks as a good calibration tape, but woh knows how much has been used? I wouldn't trust in old calibration tapes, as they could have lost some...
Those are impressive machines. I guess you'll like this: [MEDIA]
Curious problem. I bet it's something in your recording process, and I bet it's your DAT. Is it a pro device? These pro devices output a signal...
As far as I know, unless stated, freq response is always +/- 3dB, so I bet SONY's data is under that measure. I remember also reading so in their...
No, you just have to click over "add all as thumbnail" :wink2
[ATTACH]
Good work and congrats! BTW: Do you know you can upload directly photos here without using external services?
Looks like a cheap and low end model, but anyway interesting for recommending when someone ask for something not vintage
I haven't tested any RAKS but I've heard they are not so good. I guess @Elite-ist has tested some of them...
BTW: As far as I know, there's another wooden for for the EX808HG, and then the 701T Tiffany's
I have one wooden box, of a EX1HG. Here are some pictures: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] It's a wonderful device, and the box is nice, but the black velvet...
Yes, TASCAM is still making them, but they're not worth. the specs are ridiculously low. [ATTACH] Here are the specs: [ATTACH] Look at the...
Im sorry philip to not reply you earlier. As you're using Mac and me Windows, I cannot help you more. If you have a friend that knows more about...
I took a D6C, TPS-L2, DD30 in red, DD33 in blue and a DC2. I was using the DD30 and TPS-L2 but replaced the DD33 for the D6C. Really the best ones...
Man, you're a true patent explorer. The Indiana Jones of the patents ;-) The walkman looks like the WM-II, not like the TPS-L2. I guess there...
Hi Outland. Well, I don't agree with you that manufacturers didn't offer Dolby during the 90s.. They did, same as in the 80s. I'm not sure if...
Separate names with a comma.