Michelle, I suggest you this video for learning how to calibrate: [MEDIA] hope is useful.
Thanks to the extraordinary work by @Michelle Knight , we can now get access again to the manuals in the old forum. Here's the page:...
Excellent acquisition, Michelle. I think that ES222 is the same as my K909ES, which is excellent. If it’s in good working condition, it’ll give...
Finally it was a very nice party. Lots of people (though it was not totally full of) and many of them were suprised about the sound quality and...
Nooo, ha ha ha. It's not a joke, believe me. It's a real photo. It looks to me as a clone indeed, and I have the original one too. But you never...
Here are some of mines [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
That's a pair of quite rare and desirable tapes. I was given one of these recently.
Well, The Lion did go into the personal when he went against me; also he threatened me by email later. Sorry but no, he will remain banned.
Guys, I'm sorry for what I did wrong. Northerner is not banned anymore. He and all the rest can come when they want. I'm tired of discussing this....
BTW: I guess that's a studio shot with two lights with some diffuser (umbrella, window...), isn't it? :wink: Excellent quality.
Extraordinary collection of DDs! Bravo :applause Also you got many red ones, which are perhaps the most impressive and colourful of them all. Are...
Well, that indeed looks much better than a simple photo. Perhaps a bit cleaner background would help a bit more even ;-)
I had the same experience with quite some tapes. Last year Iwas given a big lot of high quality tapes from a hi-end store here at Barcelona where...
It's lovely, indeed. Sad that seems a very bad tape, so I won't be putting into any of my decks... Yes, I also have that SONY LN and it looks...
hi fellows, These are the latest cassettes that I’ve added to my collection. Some of them I found in a flea market and the UCX-S was a gift from...
Let’s hope with the old DB recovered they come sooner or later. The only one that has been banned is northerner, because he insulted me. But even...
Thanks for the scan, Elisio. I think Google translator will definitely help you. Gracias por el scan, Elisio. Creo que Google translator te...
You always did, Agent. I think that'll be a nice idea. I'll send you a PM. :thumbup:
This is an excellent example of "even more difficult..." because you almost replciated the exact photo of the original brochure, Renato. :applause...
Wow, wow, wow. Guys, you're setting the level very high! Congrats for that wonderfull collection. And I think it's time to add mines :biggrin:...
Separate names with a comma.