Have you seen the very first post in the first forum? http://www.stereo2go.com/forums/threads/how-to-post-photos-in-the-forum.53/
Excuse me... There's no official size as it resizes on demand, and there's no official data to use for that, so I used my own measures after some...
You mean to upload pics?
Good idea. I'll try it, but I'm not sure it will work... Yes, it is.
a bit... bloody
I see :laugh:
And here's a new version for the header. I think it looks better. I lowered the height and made it wider: [ATTACH]
Here is one of the previous versions, before adding the boombox and before removing colour. IMHO, the colour distracts from the main thing: [ATTACH]
Ok, I'll do some tests adding colour. In the meantime, here's a new version of the logo with the elements in grey so the most important letters...
there is beauty in simplicity. I think your proposal add too many elements to the image to my taste, but it doesn't look bad at all. However, now...
Very nice. Reflections always make it more interesting. Well done!
Northerner, your suggestion about the Lasonic has end up in a great idea! I thought about embedding the 'GO' into a boombox, but it was difficult...
Here is a capture of the old site: [ATTACH]
Thanks, I appreciate. I'm working on it now.
No problem, all opinions are welcomed. Please wait for the header time, when I'll include a boombox. Again: any preference for a particular model?
That's exactly the kind of comment I was expecting to read. Thanks.
That's the next one I'd like to buy...
It's a nice idea, but to my taste there are too many boomboxes in there. However, there are two things I don't like: Using other's photo is not...
Just a small addition: a good logo has to be clean, simple and elegant. But it also should be in a way that it could be printed with just one ink...
C'mon guys, you are acting a bit like kids. Do you really think that is some sort of conspiracy towards walkmans and against boombox? Really? A...
Separate names with a comma.