I guess it should.
I'm glad to show you the new logo I've just designed for the site. Still not definitive; small modifications allowed. Any suggestion? [ATTACH]
Good to know. Thanks, Tre!
I just bought these album as digital download and recorded it on a golden UDII. It sounds great. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I love this music with 8...
The Best of George benson sounds really well. Very good recording, which surprises me a lot because it’s a Spanish cassette and all them use to be...
Here’s one of my favorites: [ATTACH]
Hi guys. I have some news: I've updated the J-card to offer three different generations of J-card, going from the early ones to the Slim case and...
I haven't made any of those but I can recommend a CMoy, specially JDS Cmoy that you can order dissasembled. It sounds really well. I'll move this...
Thanks Command. I agree with the B905 or the BX-300 or the Onkyo, but I don't think the XK-S9000, K555ESX, K909ES or K990ES will fit, because they...
I cannot say about mantaining yourself because I always take it to pros, but what I'd ask you is what do you prefer: manual, assisted or...
Great collection indeed! :thumbup:
I have a micro deck for playing microcassettes. I think I should get this one just for a bit of joy ;-)
Anyone knew that TDK F? I've never seen one of those...
I'm glad that you are happy with my suggestion. The dragonfly seems to be a very recommendable device too, as Boodo khan suggest, but I'm not sure...
That's a great find for sure. A rare unit, specially in red! Congrats!
That's it.
Hahaha. don't worry man :lollegs:
Welcome Fox! Feel free to share you collection or experiences...:wavey:
Interesting. I agree some points somewhat overlap but anyway interesting. I guess he had some work until he found 13 reasons... Thanks!
Ps: the cars are for my sons; same cars so they don’t upset :biggrin:
Separate names with a comma.