Wow, did not think these guys would ever make anything else... I used to listen to these back in the day, think thats all i need to say....
Amazing work, you are literally preserving history here and the work goes into this is invaluable and I think everyone cantvget enough of this...
Yeah i had forgotton how many cool boxes you have Nick, get blasting man and forget the crazy women!
Sounds great for me, I will probably go for some 80's electro :)
Very nice gift! Was this from Santa or a relative?
Happy new year all!
DJ Brace is outstanding, i posted this to show what a DJ can do. It's easy to scratch and make a messy noise over beats to but to do it with a...
Welcome mate, looks like you successfully identified your Sanyo already :thumbup:
Its a D5M Hugo, and it performs very well i think. I have so many boomboxes that i do not have room for a full hifi so this is a good space saving...
It does look like a shaver head! Ugly as hell.
I am in, i have my TCD5 back from Sergei :)
[MEDIA]
Nice, never heard of it until just now, thanks :thumbup:
Nice scores, its satisfying getting a great box at a great price. All the better to use them :)
Amazing, i checked some of your other videos to, beautiful r2r with stunning sound.
Yes peace and blessings to all :thumbsup:
Yeah maybe your right, grumpy and hungover wasn't my best time to post but i standby what i said. Deech knows he's my brother from another mother...
Sorry i don't see it. Looks like a massive hipster to me sloppily mixing lo fi, low bpm beats poorly. All on laptops to, i saw very little skill...
Moved
Separate names with a comma.