It might help to look at a similar model in this case. Try another Aiwa Alpha mechanism model like the PX303, PL303, JX303, JX505, JL303.
Have you opened it up to check for any movement? Is there any LED operation?
[ATTACH] Here's mine, found it on the road. 701c for scale. There's 4 little copper wires in each cable. Here's a link to...
[ATTACH] It's from something like this. Inside the flat rubber casing are individually insulted, thin wires on mine. As it's all junk, different...
I'm definitely interested. Maybe a model with a large cutout for the side controls so that it will fit other DD models?
My recent source for tiny wires is a discarded cheap lightning cable. The flat kind. I also use individual wires from a thin ribbon cable.
Belt is identical to a WM-150 series mechanism. Try ebay for mihokm. I believe it is a 68mm .5/.6mm belt, but a .8 is the maximum thickness and...
Best. Find. Ever.
Separate names with a comma.