Very interesting Virgil! I'd like to have a sample of every tape they are making to make a test. I'm surprised that you pushed the levels up to...
If you know Hebrew you can read it here: Interview of Walkman Archive at YNet Now what? I guess many of you (like me) know absolutely nothing...
Hey Walkgirl! Welcome back! We're glad to have you here again, and happy to have another woman between our community. I still remember some of...
Wo, i’ve never seen such boxes like these :shock I bet @Techmoan will like them...
Weird and cool at the same time...
I won't expect much quality from the same that did the ION cassette2Go...
Nice units for sure. I love the design of the D3.
Yes, moral has to never stop. Good luck on that!
It's difficult to pick one when you have many top class, but I think I'd pick the DD9: [ATTACH] For it's playing stability and quality, the...
Putting the walkman stand up in this case is maybe not a good idea: I'd put it laying down and photograph it from the top. Try... :thumbsup:
I have both of them and I bet they have the same output power Or at least very close to each other
I’ve never seen anything like that...
@Techmoan , have you seen this?
Lovely website and design! Saved to favorites and waiting for more content! Welcome here.
Sometimes, very rarely, a truly rare item appears suddenly like a jewel. I think this time I found some: the Sansui FX-W72R. This walkman comes...
Wow, I never seen anything like that. I have never seen any album in such format, although I've seen that video by Techmoan. Congrats! That's...
Nice lighting and photos!
Wow, nice lot of cassettes.
Very cool table!
Aha, the A7, an excellent deck too. Well, I always use the same drink: wine. I never thought about different tapins seasons, but I think Iwill try...
Separate names with a comma.