I still have to find it; it's not where I thought it should be so a bit of digging through all the cassette boxes it needed...
Ahh, the Pioneer CT-F1250, the A9? and a bit of alcohol. Couldn't be better combination...
I have a cheap RAKS tape here... I'll start to make my tracklist. I think it will be 80s pop/rock
Hmmm, I like the idea. I think we can do that, whenever there are around 10-15 copies. And we can manage the competition here in S2G. I just hope...
Miles will answer you better, but I guess the cost is another mixtape in exchange... :nodding:
Hmm, I love to find some old musicassettes at the flea market, specially if they aren't spanish releases, which have the baddest quality.
Can you post a photo of it? BASF tapes, although not as popular as TDK or SONY were very good, specially in terms of particle density and...
Hi fellows! Thinking about mixtapes, I thought we can start some sort of challenge for using a very cheap cassette to try making decent...
Interesting...
Truly rare. I've never seen one like that.
That's indeed a top start! Welcome aboard! I think next move should be a top SONY deck...
Ok, but the goal is to publish the tracklist here? When you mean "out of your confort zone", you mean songs of a genre you like but not from the...
Very interesting and quite rare accesory, Command. I have the same, boxed too and it sounds OK though it seems to me that it doesn't have full...
@mpr32dave I think you should upload these photos also to the walkman (public) media album so they don't get forgotten in this thread...
I think it can be used with decks and walkmans too, but @Doctor Walkman can answer that. You have to put it very close to the head (a pair of mm),...
Yes, the Marantz sounds very well and, yes, the D5 sounds a bit better. And looks much better IMHO.
Beautiful unit. I have seen it years ago. You should take a look at the MArantz PMD430, which is similar to this one: [ATTACH]
I have this one and also another one that is way more powerful: [ATTACH] I bought it at eBay years ago and it has served me well to demagnetize...
I was listening to this tape this morning while I was working. I chose the Marantz to avoid wear on my best deck's head [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Nice piece indeed, the AIWA HS-P06. My uncle had it and I remember they let me listen to it for a while when I went to their home. I still...
Separate names with a comma.