Thanks for the recommendation. I'll take a look at them! Hmm, very interesting. Thanks for the info. I like the sound of this my russian tube but...
Thanks for the samples. I've listened to all them and I hear the deck very close to the original. The DD33 definitely lacks many HF and the scene...
I remember this was discussed in the old forum by John Lydle. I think you should take a look at this:...
Yes, BOSE aren't known for being flat. If you want a flat headphone, also easy to drive (mid-low impedance) you can try AKG 702. It's a big, open...
Getting better quality without spending more is often quite difficult ;-) If you don0t want to spend a lot, I'd recommend a DENON DRM-740 or a...
The amplifier is called Torchscout v2 (it's the 2nd gen.) You can read more about it here:...
I'd love to watch it, Nando :thumbsup:
I have just very few MFSL tapes (3 or 4). Star wars by Zubin Mehta is one of them. Sinchronicity does also sound very slightly better. I'm about...
This remembers me the Panasonic that John Lydle had and upgraded speakers in the old forum: [MEDIA] Congrats on that great find, Nando!
Then the azimuth is fine :-) And the response is the best possible. My concern no goes to a worn head... This could be seen with a 50X...
hi there, I've received past week my new headphone valve amp. It's made by two guys in Madrid (Spain) and it's simple yet very powerful. I've been...
Hmmm, probably. If you don't get very good sources for your cassette recordings, then it probably isn't worth to invest on a headamp and very good...
In my experience I've heard MFSL (or MoFi if you prefer) to sound better than their counterpart in vinyl, having used high end gear with both of...
IMHO, the D6C is powerful and has enough quality to drive even high impedance headphones. An external amp can give you more spacious sound and...
You have been lucky, Rob. Mine had the flexible pcb partially broken and needed a though restoration :-(
Hi Antonio. Welcome here. PS: Your name is definitely spaniard... ;-)
Yes, it's one of the rarest units in my collection. Not sure if I have it because my desktop computer is broken now and it's there. While I'm...
Welcome aboard Francisco! I'm happy that you finally wanted to join here. I'm sure many people here will love your Youtube channels and your...
I bet this message was not meant to be posted here...
Great collection indeed! You have good taste and excellent units in great shape, boxed too. Congrats. The J20x is indeed very rare. I have one...
Separate names with a comma.