I just want to remember that an old member if this forum, Maurice Gotay, who lives in the US is still doing his 'bussiness' that consists in...
BTW: Nice photos. I love the lighting. What is that "mercedes" logo in the EX652?
Thanks for sharing your thoughts Enrico. I'm surprised about the lack of highs in your DDs. In my experience some very old DDsdo lack that, like...
Many thanks for such a great tutorial. Excellent work! I think I'll pin it. In fact I'm thinking in a new subforum called "step by step guides" or...
Welcome aboard. Wow, impressive work. It must be so satisfying! :applause
Wow. tha'ts precision work for sure...
Very nice, thanks for sharing!
Wow, you have a wide collection of vintage computers and games. :applause How do you do to watch the Spectrum in your flat TV? I read that its...
I just want to announce that in the following weeks we will leave Stereo2go.org domain expire, so only Stereo2go.com will work. Please check your...
An aiwa G08; you have an excellent taste, man
You have a very nice collection man. I like it. but the Spectrum just has touched my heart. :groupwave
That's truly horrible. I hope you guys are well. Anybody there?
In absolute terms, I'll go for cassettes, but only for MFSL cassettes. They are unbeatable. But for the rest, I'll go for vinyl or excellent vinyl...
No idea. You better ask people there, they will forward you properly.
Very curious...
Well, I'm making the question in its wider sense: the best vinyl, best musicassettes, cassettes recorded from vinyl...
That file is somewhat lost in the old forum... try to find the original author and write him... PS: Not sure why you changed your original...
Hard to say, specially when you have top ones. My answer would be pretty long...
In my case, rails aren't in the tape originally. They appear after playing, even in a hign end deck with excellent transport.
Wow, that's indeed a jewel. Looks very close to the SONY D-50; is it maybe a licensed model?
Separate names with a comma.