Awesome guide, Marian! @mihokm , I've already removed the 40 image limit for you. Please try again. Dear fellows, would you prefer I make this...
That looks like a very nice map. I think we should stick to it.
Those are great news indeed. Thanks for updating.
No problem: if you can scan this and send it to me by PM, I can add it. But, does it really have stores from all around the world?
The FAQ is always open to new additions. You're free to comment, as I've seen very few comments yet.
Thank you Brian. I tried my best to make a good, deep article about it, although I'd like to update it with more information somewhat soon...
Ahh, kids. Gosh, four! :shock I have two and I'm fully done!
Good to know, and welcome aboard. Everyone can make a mistake, but only good guys learn from them and change. :thumbsup: I've just read your...
I don't know. It was some called dr.bo
Thanks for clarifying. I kind of guessed it but not sure. I really apreciate the effort you put in making the recording and all the stuff around...
I've received yesterday a mixtape from @lxndio and, boy, I must admit I'm loving it. It came in a soft bag that has those metallic clips to close...
The D6C is quite a brick but it sounds so great. I have never went to the stree with mine but rather kept it for travel or while working. Very...
Moved to Chat. Gallery is for posts that are mainly to show your collection.
Ahh, yeah. didn't knew that...
Thanks. Looks like a very good work. How did you do that? By adding some teeths?
I just want to inform all you fellows that the .ORG domain that we hired at the first moments of the migration from the old forum in 2016 will...
I'm very pleased to know that there's another co-citizen here! So have a warm welcome aboard, David. I've read your introduction, even the one at...
My first one was a Taisho very cheap one. Really the worst of chinese products. I don't know where it is now but I found another one some time...
Yes, the headphone output is MUCH worse than the line out. I cannot figure out why, but it is... Regarding the service, please see the world...
I think if you share some of your work (pre and post results) it will help members to put some confidence in your work.
Separate names with a comma.