Yeah even if this doesn't work you have documented a process which may help hundreds of people down the line :thumbup:
Unfortunately i don't even have the old one :( Can you send me a link to this guy please? I will message him and see if he has any to sell....
Bloody hell! what a nutter!
Bump, i would love to get one of these and make use of my Aiwa pleeeeease
:shock:shock:shock:shock:shock:shock:shock:shock:shock:shock
Welcome Rich, I almost envy you being able to discover tapes for the first time. Experiencing the warmth of analog sound vs digital. Your first...
Welcome man!
Amazing dedication to research here, love it.
Nice tip Reli :thumbsup:
Were you Michiel on the old forum? Welcome back anyway :)
Wow that looks so good in white. I read the resto thread as well, bravo.
Yup, if you think about it like that its a cheap hobby!
Yup nice. Both cheryl and the 9292!
Yeah this seems like a lot of fun for so very little, i think this is a skill better than spending big. Anyone can find a gem whilst spending a...
All minty and all great. Love the Sharp!
Rochester, I don't think Too Cool was being rude (or not intentionally), or suggesting you throw it out. Unfortunately I would have to agree that...
Unbelievable, such a great guide :thumbup:
Don't laugh but one of my first walkman was a crappy Bush walkman complete with cheesy 80's colours. I found one NIB recently at a charity shop...
Good luck with the sale mate, they look classy!
Sony were masters at keeping reasonable sound and features in even their lower end players. Thats a nice looking walkman in its box:thumbup:
Separate names with a comma.