I am well aware there is no monopoly on the production of cases, however, I felt it pertinent to remind people that you already had a vested...
I feel this is a little rude to Doublecee who worked hard to produce the DD cases and already has a D6C case in the works.
She looks in great condition, the great thing with Sony is everything is put together really well. LOvely.
I have the Panny version but i think the Grundig is much rarer. [ATTACH]
Beautiful, so nice when you get a never opened before box. These little Sanyo's are sweet to.
Welcome, and a very cool story. Maybe throw up a link to your ebay page?
Brilliant! Great theme to the event and I love Trials in general. Great post thanks
Welcome
Nice Speccy, i almost bought one boxed at the weekend but seller wanted 60 notes..
Welcome David, i can't seem to access your tapeheads post so maybe copy and paste? Regardless, great to have you aboard.
Yeah that sharp looks fab and a proper line in to
They are pretty bad ass, heres mine: [ATTACH]
Welcome to the site, nice you still have a deck in your car!
Hahahah £1000 !!! Please step away from the crack pipe....
Hey Drew nice to hear from you and welcome to the forums, Im intrigued now, what pieces did you get?
Yeah this one is is proper boombox, standard 3 piece layout
Sanyo made one to, I have pictures of mine I can post when home
What a sexy boomer, they don't get much better than this. I saw it in person and as with all of Lee's it was minty. That S90 though..... that is a...
Welcome Chen, you will enjoy it here
I do have a copy of the old site in a browsable html format, it was acquired using a long running site scrape program, I am happy to provide...
Separate names with a comma.