Jesus that was quick guys...
I just think when the over heated flux capacitor redirects 7 volts through the dynamic coil induced vacumm thermos you are in danger of the 240...
Yeah she looks clean, the pic here look better than the boomboxery ones, maybe they compress them? Anyway, be well Nick, see you at the meet...
I saw a fair few back in the day, my favorite being Jazzy B and Soul to Soul. I was called up to pick raffle tickets and got a signed Tshirt and a...
I'll drink to that Geoff, wife is away at a friends tonight and son is in bed. Just me relaxing with a bottle of Buffalo Trace...
bump
Yeah love the Aiwa, not seen that model before
Damn i love your apartment !! That is one of the coolest places i have seen. You have really embraced the time period and the result is stunnning
Damn thats quite a collection, lots of great models in there! Is that a couple of Sony portable recorders on the right to?
I have one of these walkman with no battery pack, im not even sure what it looks like and if it holds an AA or a gumstick but i need one if anyone...
Damn you get some good bootsales near you!
I never paid much attention to the 9935 but it looks great in the pics above...
Cool lil Panny!
How cool is that?!?!
Damn Rah you must be surrounded by speakers as i seem to remember about 10 pairs bought this last year...
Welcome
Thats brilliant news im glad she is all working again, fit for another 20 years with any luck. I love the 9090 to, its a great size and...
I love a good sign and that is a beauty. Shame it didnt survive intact but the leds light it real nice.
I hope you get it fixed. I definitely recommend playing it with the case off, watch the spindles to see if they rotate smooth and evenly, if not...
As above im looking for a battery pack for this Aiwa if anyone has one for sale? Thanks dudes
Separate names with a comma.