I have a 9292, same deck and i had issues with mine to. I did all of the above you mentioned and relubed thoroughly, i still has a bit of w&f and...
Hey its not overgrown it's "freestyle unattended plant management" !! :thumbsup: Hehe, the 950 is awesome and definitely sounds better than the...
So i am blasting these outside at the moment, the 950 is always my go to as you cannot get more sound on 6D's.. the Sony i just love and use...
So i had a chat with my wife the other day and she was commenting that i hadn't bought any boxes for a while (which she was kinda pleased about)...
Hey all, so inspired by Deech i thought i would share what i saw at the bootsale this morning. It was mostly crap to be fair but there were some...
Looks great, that is an unusual Hitachi i think, we get a lot of Hitachis here in the UK for some reason but i never see this one. Always nice to...
Good sound for a little box, typical Sony.
Nice, I have Vol 1 on cd so might pick this up to :thumbsup:
I was just about to type the same, i think its quirky and i like it.
Yup 4k is the way forward, especially with large cloud storage and fiber connections :thumbup: I have the same phone as you and i cant make vids...
She's a beauty, and i dont normally like gingers.........
Ok thats good i don't feel so bad for it now. It is like me, rough around the edges but still good for a tune or two :thumbsup:
Welcome to the site, this thread needs pics :)
Damn and its 60 euros!!! Buy It!! I would snap that up
Haha thats class, Auto your a nutter :lollegs::lollegs:
Beautiful and great shots
Works great and the quality is awesome Nick
Oh that poor box, it looks so forlorn. It has some replacement speakers and some tweeters added and the deck buttons all taped up :(
Welcome to the party pal!
Welcome!
Separate names with a comma.