Vintage Sony Store Clock https://www.ebay.com/itm/157280035651? [ATTACH]
This is neat and probably super rare! A Boodokhan Display! 20"w x 16.5" H just in cast somebody wants to 3D print it....
Early 70's? Sony Boy! What happened to that member, he had cool ideas. https://www.ebay.com/itm/298074914241 [ATTACH]
Sony Signs! From the early 60's? https://www.ebay.com/itm/358093931247? [ATTACH]
There's a My First Sony Brochure around here somewhere. I've always loved researching things, the internet has made it easy, at least easier than...
Sorry, I looked around and didn't see any dimensions. We do have a seller on USA Ebay with the full kit. https://www.ebay.com/itm/256252565932
Another steaming hot portable from UHER, the CR 240 AV. Sorry don't know the year but it's still the "World's smallest hi-fi stereo cassette...
The beautiful UHER CR 1601, unfortunately there's no date on the brochure. I've got the nearly identical CR-160 AV, anybody know what the...
Finally found an ad for the wild Sony Cord Machine, Techmoan did a video on this if your curious. [ATTACH]
I thought it was a neat dimensional drawing, is it from the 60's?
Early ad for TEAC Component Decks [ATTACH]
Here's a little more on the Crosley Turntable...
Most tape reel hubs (the inside roller) have a piece of plastic (key) that slides sideways out. It's used to hold the inside edge of the tape on...
Record Store Day 2026! It looks like Crosley is releasing this cool Rolling Stone Edition Mini Turntable. I've noticed our local Target Store...
Separate names with a comma.