Radio Bulletin 1983 with one of my favorite brick models, the Sony WA-5000 [ATTACH]
Found this on the interwebs from a few years ago tied into the Beverly Hills Cop Movie [IMG]
From 1984, I think this was tied into a Walkman Giveaway from J&J [ATTACH]
1974 [ATTACH]
I can't find any... 1986 [ATTACH]
1983, USD [ATTACH]
1988 the Games machine [ATTACH][ATTACH]
1987, I feel like a posted this before, maybe a different magazine? [ATTACH]
1987 [ATTACH]
Videotechnika 1991 [ATTACH][ATTACH]
PM Jorge, he's got some threads on here where he's painted models and Walkmans. These come recommended, I haven't used them....
I was trying to find something cool to print outside of the multiboard wall and shelves project that's taking some time to do and found a Lightbox...
I've seen these later square Sharp Boomers but they seemed to be mostly JDM (Japanese Domestic Market) Models While noodling around the internet...
Welcome!
I don't know if you've seen this thread of free manuals?...
I was browsing around Amazon.jp to see if there was anything new, some of the older mooks seem to be priced better, around $31 USD delivered. It...
I love checking out historical information like this and having a little graphic designer (old school B4 computers) in me, I like hearing about...
Marchosias Vamp, JVC used them in the 1990 boombox brochure! (pg 8 of that thread) [MEDIA]
1990 Some of these look ok but the cassette doors almost always look cheap, it's too bad, JVC had nicer doors in the past but decided to make...
Separate names with a comma.