Moved, this will get more hits in the walkman section.
LOve it Si, dont see the 945 as much as the 850s and 950s so great score. She cleaned up all nice to :thumbup:
Yes Nick quality work, glad to see that back to rude health. Looking back it seems a bargain for such a quality box eh? Worth all the efffort mate
Hello tosh, Yeah that looks pretty badass, love the vertical meters and the twin speaker arrangement is much more interesting
Lol classic Deli
Lovely Nick, Pioneer are fairly uncommon beasts so having one in the collection is awesome. I thinbk they sound pretty good to, i have a similar...
Welcome back mate, good to see an old member return. What do you have left?
I know what you mean, I had a new box to come home to today and i had a nice warm glow all day knowing it was going to be there when i got home....
Haha you hellar Nick.....
Separate names with a comma.