Damn i was gonna buy this but the seller does not ship to UK nor take Paypal doh.
Those cobra tops really sound good and the headphones are a rare find to :thumbup:
Great box and nice vid, i think i speak for most people when i say we have been enjoying the vids. Its nice to see a picture but this is way...
I dont think i have ever seen one with 3 aerials. The first one is bloody huge to.
That Sanyo looks clean, well worth fxing Si. And I love the Tosh even if it does sounds pants i'll still take it :D
Hell yeah great start to the season and once again Deech spots more in one day than most of us do in a boot sale season! I had a good day today...
Damn thats a cool find, Akai's are pretty rare overall. Looks complete and should clean up nice.
I have been trying to locate a DJ Tech boombox here in the UK with no luck..
Damn I love Knight Rider, it was a big part of childhood for me, I longed to have a KITT of my very own. Nice to see your son getting into these...
Thats really impressive, im sure it doesnt come through accurately on camera but the difference and prescence is very noticeable. Looks like a...
Damn that is a cool Akai ! I dont think i have ever seen that box and i very rarely get excited by 3 piece boxes but that is cool as hell
Daaaamn she is a beauty!!!
Welcome Chris. Whats your fave at the mo?
Whats up dude
Thanks Dave. The pictures are a very good idea as that will help me immensely in getting the keys removed and new ones in place thank you. I'd...
Thanks Dave, I only need the 2 cassette keys i think, the others feel ok. My back case has both aerials intact but both clips missing too, these...
Cassette section looks great Dave, im not worried about the slight pitting as mine are completely buggered. To be honest im quite interested in...
Yup they do sound good, maybe not as good as all those ones that ended up in the shed or out for the binmen but good all the same :biggrin: Now i...
Cheers Deli, yeah the box is a pain to separate but an even bigger pain to put back together. Still it looks great and sounds great now and im...
Incorrect tension could cause it to be slow yes, it would normally be slow on both sides though but as you have adjusted the speed of each side it...
Separate names with a comma.