Lovely MD deck!
Have you checked the belt is the correct tension and not too tight? Also have you relubed the motor? If it has been sat for a long time it may be...
Thanks guys, yeah she sounds cracking im very happy. Deech, they were black before so i went with silver but your're right and black may have...
A little piece of me dies everytime i see this...
Nice pic, was there some audio equipment in there? Didnt notice!
Oh, i'm still missing a balance knob and switch covers for the little levers in case anyone has any, thanks guys :thumbsup:
Well thanks to Dave's advice on the foams and offer of a free passive foam i now have her up and running and the sound is great. I don't know...
Hello and welcome to the forums, might want to check in at the walkman section, im sure someone there will answer.
Well to be honest i could really do with the AC power section to if its possible. Where the fig 8 lead normally plugs in there is now a switch...
Ah Dave to the rescue again! I owe you big time. I had another offer for the buttons but the are in Australia, I will take you up on your offer if...
Wow tough crowd.....
Nice scans Sebby, these are lovely hi res to!
Gratz Deech ! An M90 finally, you must be over the moon. Nice of Deli to help you out to. Good work guys.
So i had a Sanyo C20 record boombox for sale and advertised locally as it was way too heavy to send. Happy to sell it at much less than market...
Great box and a cracking resto, I really like these and the quirky dual cassette thing is great.
Always wondered about these, they are cool looking. Nick your a dab hand as usual :thumbsup:
This warms my cockles to read Seb, we genuinely missed you.
Hey mate, yeah it has been a long time. I do still have the CS-600 to well remembered, yeah she's a solid box that one.
It's hard to say as no boxed ones have been sold recently. Typically a TPR-950 will sell for between £60-£100 depending on condition. A boxed one...
Separate names with a comma.