What a beautiful first picture!
Welcome back man!
That Uher looks well made and i love that leather cover. That thing is gonna look gorgeous as it ages and softens. Love it.
Yes exactly.
Hell yeah some great boxes in there, whats the Paany with the CD player vertically mounted on the front? I got to get me one of them.
Have a look at the thread title now Cory, i think this get the message across just fine. IM NOT SURE WE NEED THESE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS...
LOve the look of these, they look like a really big box shrunk in the wash!
Seconded. A gent to deal with.
Exactly this. There is just no point in paying over the odds for 3 belts when you can buy a mixed pack and have 20 or 30 extra.
Wow Si that is amazing!! Jeez that's quite a transformation, it looks really really rough on the casing in the before pics, the respray looks...
So i found this guy on Ebay making airbrushed tee's, shot him a message asking about a custom tee and could he knock one up and the answer was yes...
Lovely Auto ! I considered one of these recently when looking for a small recorder, I went for a Sony TCD5 in the end but these look way cooler....
I tried to find a part number but i cant find it listed even in the manual, here is a pic of it tho: [ATTACH]
Yeah thats well nice, reminds me of the Tosh series
Wow this is turning into a fantastic resource!
Ohhh two SCR8's, nice!!
Hey all I recently acquired a Pioneer Steez D10z but it is missing its remote rendering some functions useless. If any one has please get in...
And so the resto begins! Looking forward to this
I have been on the lookout for one of these to. Gorgeous Sony quality
Cracking job well done. These Toshibas are nice to work on as the access is so good. Glad you got her fixed.
Separate names with a comma.