Since Metal tape didn't come out until 1979 they are far more likely to be 1980s or even 1990s.
I the comments someone pointed out that Agfa had been making photographic film for years, and that many of the processes, like applying liquid to...
Rather than completely hijack the Denon cassette deck thread I thought I would start a new one. Following on from @Mister X s post about how tape...
Yes it is connected to my router via WiFi. Here are the details https://www.amazon.co.uk/Robert-Stream-Stereo-Internet-Radio/dp/B004762ZRO First...
@CDV just reminded me I bought this a couple of years ago in a Charity Shop. one of Roberts, Sangean AKAs [ATTACH] £10 including a set of six...
We very rarely see Sangean products here in the U.K. However a long established U.K. radio company uses them to make their plastic bodied radios....
I didn't realise there were two different bands. This is the modern equivalent to the Sencor device, essential for people who drive "old" cars in...
That makes sense. Japan uses what you call the Soviet Band".
People think the double tape deck appeared in the 1980s but how about this one [ATTACH]...
VWestlife reckons the current "Tanashin" mechanisms are copies. [MEDIA] Whether the tooling was sold, or some Chinese manufacturer just copied...
Maybe in the 1970s. In the 1980s that was one of many functions. Databank, World time (maybe with a map). Analog hands on an LCD display was cool....
Welcome. One of our members used to find an amazing selection of stuff for sale in Athens...
I think a bit later than that. This Technics uses the same head technology that was developed for DAT....
Separate names with a comma.