It is a big problem, especially for commercial companies. Would you want a fake I.C. controlling the airbags in your car? I would hope that Digi...
Yet it only took them a couple of years or less to clone the very first Sharp LCD calculator. http://www.leningrad.su/museum/show_calc.php?n=26...
The 8 Bit Guy did a video all about the Tandy Pocket Computers, which were either rebadged Sharps or Casios [MEDIA] The only thing different over...
Rather than completely hijack the Crown thread or copy the photos from someone else's site have a look at the interior photos of this calculator...
LGR did a video about that which I found very surprising [MEDIA] The U.K. has never been so restrictive, with most pupils using a mixture of Casio...
It looks to be. Actually the whole unit isn't much bigger than some of the ones early in this advert. [MEDIA] Make sure you watch to the end to...
From his age I would guess that the person I know started in the early 1970s, when the house cost about £15000 and a colour TV £300 upwards. I...
http://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/finally-tv-on-the-radio.3389/ Is pretty close. Maybe @Mister X could expand the title. I have the Panasonic...
This is an actual shop. I just discovered they have a website https://www.gamerzuk.com/about Looking around the whole shopping centre the only...
I wonder what they are doing now? Maybe collecting "Antique" video games. We even have a shop specialising in those in town. An interesting...
Every aspiring musician wanted one of these in the 1980s and 1990s, but as you say they were expensive. Some guy called Noel Gallager actually got...
Since I don't know the record my like is for the Technics SL10. Is it as good as its reputaton and have you compared it to an SL7 ?
Brushless motors were undoubtably a big help. There is a good reason why every half decent cordless power tool, and similar gadget now uses them....
When we had a large stand-alone PC World just up the road there were a couple of occasions when I bought thing from the clearance section and sold...
Rather than get any more Boomboxes I decided it was time I had an 8 track Boomsphere :wink2 I'm not sure if Weltron was sold in the U.K. but...
That is because it wasn't made to a low price. A bit like comparing a nine year old Tesla Model S to a new Dacia Spring.
I just fed $190 and 1968 into a US inflation calculator and got $1,497 :swoon These sort of units really were for the type of people who buy a...
Welcome. You must have some good stories to tell. Someone from Lasky's joined recently. I have just bought something from Dixon's back from when...
I'm still not a big fan of that one. To me every song on Kate's first album was better than anything she produced subsequently. Check this one out...
Here is a challenge for @Mister X. Which came first the 3 piece box or the stereo one piece? Of course around the same time Sanyo made stereo...
Separate names with a comma.