That is only one of three pages of car audio. There are also six pages of mini and midi HiFis, and nine pages of Digital Cameras ! In contrast...
I have just picked up an "Additions" (Littlewoods) catalogue from 2007 that was sat at my Mothers house since it was current. With no tape...
Thanks for the extra photos which make the arrangement clearer. Very few ideas, including the Walkman are completely new (just Google Stereobelt)....
MIC mixing is usually to related to the Japanese enthusiasm for Karaoke.
The only thing distinguishing this from the hundreds of other similar cheap systems is the both sides play using a single tone arm. [ATTACH]...
I watch a lot of American car videos on Youtube with fascination. Very few people have room to collect cars in the U.K. and the costs of keeping a...
Regarding Azimuth the azimuth on any tape recorder should always be perfect when plaing back its own recordings. The reason for the adjustment is...
Many of the same record players are featured here https://thevinylfactory.com/features/space-age-record-players-stereos/ although some of the...
Check out some reviews http://www.audioreview.com/product/other/tape-decks/pioneer/ct-w606dr.html For a twin deck they are full of praise. Having...
Do you remember which shop ? It certainly wasn't the type of Boombox you would find in Dixons.
If anyone knew that they could buy a load as their pension plan :nodding: The problem is there are too many variables. Yesterday I was chatting...
Another cool deck for the people who think stereo is too limiting [ATTACH]...
I guess the M90 was too esoteric to merit advertising. On the old forum @retro mentioned that Bloomingdales sold the M90....
There is nothing in my house that cost me £1000. With the exception of cars I don't like to spend more than my disposable income each month....
I was unloading the dishwasher. I was wondering how much longer he would spend explaining when the Victorian era was. :nodding: Something I have...
I have seen quite a few Sony CRT TVs made in Spain so they obviously had a factory there....
By coincidence I watched this last night [MEDIA] It includes a useful tip about idler tyres.
The subject of collecting reminds me of a discussion about Smurfs (that at one point were given away with petrol)....
I disagree with that when it comes to playback. I wonder how many people have cassettes from their youth that they would like to play again. Of...
People who did know what a WM D6 was probably then bought a WM22 and were happy with it. The higher end units were the 1980s equivalent to an...
Separate names with a comma.