If people think Walkmans are going for silly prices check this out...
It is simple economics : supply and demand. My first car back in 1981 was a Ford Escort. Nothing special about that as it was one of Ford's best...
In the village we had a small shop selling greetings cards, stationary like pens (ranging from cheap ones like Platignum to expensive ones like...
So which ones did you manage to get ? I knew there were some out there. Otherwise the Sony player (which couldn't play MP3s) would have made very...
I hope the Nakamichi works out. I wasn't expecting you to buy one. I was thinking more along the lines of someone proposing to try their first car...
70s and 80s fans (like @Ken80s ) will like this [MEDIA] The Dutch equivalent of Top of the Pops has its own Youtube channel.
Digital Cameras seem to be as worthless today as Walkmans were fifteen years ago. I paid £400 for my 3 MPixel Canon Ixus V3 back in 2001. In 2008...
Until they decided it was cheaper to make their own ? I thought I had found the exact camera but the lens is Sony...
Twin decks like those have never been held in high regard by enthusiasts. I think this answers your question...
Interesting. Were the pressed CDs authorised by the music companies ? Over here my local record store was Woolworth's. The closest they would have...
@Radio Raheem You realise that is a full size disc in the Sony. A similar idea to the personal stereos that were smaller than a cassette. @CDV...
http://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/a-bunch-more-from-smash-hits.4382/
I have done at least three fully illustrated re-belting tutorials. Sine the same mechanisms were used in many different Walkmans they probably...
Despite the pictures of the "Crocodile Burger" in an Audio Technica leaflet was only ever one Sound Burger. However you are right that there...
Here is the N2401 without the Ski Jump in the 1970 catalogue[ATTACH] The tapes available in 1970 [ATTACH] and 1971 [ATTACH] Sorry, but I...
For most people it wouldn't make sense until cheap CD burners appeared. I bought the first one I saw for under £100 back in 1999, and that was...
Great work. If you are trying to think of a name for it can I suggest the Discoheavy. I'm sure it weighs far more than a Discolite. p.s. Was...
Not particularly cool, but definitely useful. [ATTACH] https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/203612096730?hash=item2f683a08da:g:qqYAAOSwgwNhR1sr In the 80s...
Welcome to both of you. Were they your tapes or your parents ? I took my late parents vinyl and pre-recorded tapes to a Charity shop and while...
It says on the back that it is made by Matsushita who (until they changed the name) were the parent company of Panasonic and Technics. Does it say...
Separate names with a comma.