It depends on who it is, but with many artists that is true. I also bought "Essential Diana Ross & The Supremes" triple CD. That was £5. There was...
Personally I think you got a bargain with the second unit which looks as if it will play standard CDs. I went in Sainsbury's yesterday and...
I think the only 8 Track Boombox we got here was the one from Radio Shack. There are always some old car players and home systems on eBay.co.uk...
Doing a search it seems the 8cm / 3" format was far more popular in Japan. https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/176984/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=8cm+cd&_sop=15...
Here are the matching Philips CDs at a good price...
The presenter actually says he is 30 which explains why he thinks Goldstar is a really old brand. He would have been five when they started using...
Yes it will play standard Audio mini CDs https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1946739/Philips-Exp431.html?page=16#manual Good luck in finding any. A...
SACD ? I haven't ever been tempted by MiniDisc. If you want digital you might as well go SSD. Strangely I also keep finding myself looking at a...
A Sony Net-MD player that plays "Tapes" :lollegs: [ATTACH]...
When testing my WM-BF49 I just picked a random cassette from some I got at a Car Boot Sale or Charity shop and ended up playing the whole tape...
I have mentioned this model before. Before the pandemic I picked one up for about £3 at a car boot sale. With Dolby I thought is was worth...
What a great video. The best thing is that these appear to be permanent, lock up shops so I guess most of the stuff is still there. I wonder if...
Too much competition from U.S. companies like Apple and Commodore. Anyway Japanese companies had almost the whole Japanese market to themselves. I...
In the U.K. the standard computer bought by schools was the BBC Micro which could similarly be connected via a computer specific network. However,...
A Toshiba HX10 MSX was my third computer, the first being a ZX81 and the second a TI99/4A which I didn't keep long. MSX was just about popular...
I have inserted the smiley that was obviously required. I have at least a dozen tapes of "Top 40 hits" recorded in the first half of the 1980s....
I wonder if youngsters are still interested in The Charts? I don't remember when I last listened to them but then I don't like modern rap music...
Why just look at the charts when you can listen to one from today 43 years ago? [MEDIA] Hopefully you can listen on Youtube like I can. In the...
Sometimes different names in different markets were a necessity. Matsushita couldn't use the National brand in the U.S.A. because there was...
Rest In Peace (or busy doing calculations) Clive Sinclair, the man behind the first computer in this thread (although I realise that one was made...
Separate names with a comma.