Compared to the 7.6Kg Mains only Sony CDP101 from just three years earlier it was a remarkable achievement.
I almost mentioned the VHS vs Betamax "video war", but realised that over here Sanyo had a foot in both camps as they were selling Betamax using...
The links between Masushita/Panasonic and Sanyo were always tight https://factsanddetails.com/japan/cat24/sub157/item916.html To add to the...
I just came across a couple of completed listings for these on eBay...
Welcome. We did have an old computers thread going...
Tell us more. I can see the original recording was released in 2004. https://www.discogs.com/Various-Bambuddha-Grove-The-Gathering/release/1337334
In a similar manner to the "On the Turntable" I wonder what tapes you have played recently ? I will start with this Philips which was one of the...
My main point was against @CDV s comment about the number of different Walkman models. A couple of points about that Back in the 20th Century...
A company like Braun can have a limited range of audio as they only ever made high end, expensive products. Interestingly the same doesn't apply...
I suspect that just like the cars it was a case of "We need a new model range for next year. The existing mechanisms are fine so design a new set...
Most full logic Personal Stereos seem to use a switch on the board so the electronics knows the position of the mechanism.
Until Hugo sets up a sister site Quad2go I will have to post this with all the equipment with a mere two channels :wink2 [ATTACH]...
I ended up watching the video myself this morning. It is slightly out of date regarding the infamous DD Center Gear as there is now a plasic gear...
I don't actually have a pdf of it myself. The catalogue is the size of a tabloid newspaper and I only have an A4 scanner so I ended up taking...
Have you seen [MEDIA] Comments I would add If you can check a unit out before paying that would be ideal. Avoid paying too much. If you are only...
I have posted this before but I guess Larry will find it interesting. [MEDIA] I think the biggest problem was falling prices. i have commented...
It took me a long time to find that catalogue. I would have preferred a newer one but that was the first one I came across on eBay. It is strange...
Hello Larry When were you there ? Have you seen my 1973 Lasky's catalogue ? http://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/1973-laskys-audio-catalogue.5997/...
Rest in Peace Sarah Harding who died today from cancer aged 39 [MEDIA] [MEDIA]
Is there anything inside you could use to date it. I think you can date things as to whether they were "Made in China". My guess is that Sony sold...
Separate names with a comma.