Before any of that the miniaturisation was happening in calculators. I once had a quite large Booklet from Sharp and each year the highlight was...
DIN is a specific old German standard defining the minimum requirements for HiFi...
I had never heard this until Gary Davis played it on Sounds of the 80s last night [MEDIA] IMHO one of Tina's finest. What were they thinking...
Last time I had a similar Aiwa I gave it away to a colleague without even looking inside to see why the tape decks didn't work. The only reason I...
First I would try cleaning the jack with contact cleaner and something that will fit in there, and then check the soldering where the jack is...
Is the sound stereo ? If the tip contact is faulty you won't get sound from one side. However if you pull the jack out the length of the tip then...
At one point in the mid 1990s they reckoned RAM modules were worth more than their weight in gold. In the U.K. there was a problem with thieves...
The last couple of models of Sony DVD reorders were made by Pioneer. Due to a bigger dealer network the Sony ones are far more common than the...
Something to go with Nike Lycra ? [ATTACH] The seller doesn't know what they are selling and it took me a while to work it out...
Have a look at my post about the price of Compact Flash about halfway down this thread...
In the 1997 catalogue you can see that this is close to bottom of the Aiwa range. It was just the price and condition that I thought was...
Today I went round the Charity shops in Christchurch and one had one of these (from 1997) looking like new for £20 [ATTACH] It is good thing that...
You are right. 1048576 locations x 4 bits = 512KBytes
I have wondered if the scale of shizaudio.ru is due to people in Russia buying things they could never have in the past. A genuine question, did...
The key question is as to what memory devices were used. Yesterday I picked up a Sony D-E226CK Walkman CD Player with what they call ESP Max....
Anti-Shock and bitstrem CD players appeared at around the same time. We had a bit of a debate about both technologies here...
Cassette Comeback takes that to extremes [MEDIA] Of course if people are paying him for a new metal tape with his music on it they will expect a...
So how did this happen ? [ATTACH] Many of these were picked up at good prices in Charity shops and car boot sales. In fact from the labels I...
I think Simon Cowell's shows (Pop Idol, X Factor, whatever the US equivalent was) spoilt the charts. While the Boyzone and the Spice Girls were...
"Hardon Kardon" :lollegs: That sounds like a make that would definitely appeal to Austin Powers :wink2
Separate names with a comma.