That's indeed a truly rare unit. As far as I know, only few units were made during the first months of production until they changed to the less...
Welcome aboard Brian. I published a deep review about it some time ago at my website: http://walkman-archive.com/gadgets/walkman_sony_04_dd100_v2.htm
Good to know that you can use them on plane. Thanks for sharing Chris. I'm yet to try it but I had no problem on taking my photo bag with me, with...
I use my Creative X-Fi Elite when I want to digitize anything, although something is missed in the translation. some life... If you prefer an...
It's great to have members from China. You have access to many walkmans that aren't available outside Asia, so you're lucky :thumbsup:
I was never a SABA fan at all, but this one looks interesting...
Are you sure it was an AIWA? I know no AIWA that makes smaller without cassette, but I indeed know some SONY, like the WM-10 or the WM-F10 with radio.
They sound quite good. Not up to the level of a good, modern ones of a good price, like a Beyerdynamic DT990 or a Sennheiser 280Pro, but close....
Another rare and interesting model.
Then I think you came to the right site :wink2 Welcome here.
He misplaced the dot, two digits to the right... :lollegs:
Thank you fellows! Yes, it's indeed a TOTL deck and one of the best ever. I still have to do more records with it as the meters are not very fast,...
The few tapes I recorded with it show a pretty remarcable flat freq. response, even BASF tapes too. The sound is bold, with more body than other...
He just register here today. Who knows... http://www.stereo2go.com/forums/members/techmoan.765/
Yes, impressive. It's already beeing discussed in this thread:...
I've just seen it, and all I can say is a BIG THANKS to Matt for this awesome video. He is the best prophet of the cassette community and his...
[ATTACH] Some time ago I was offered one of this beast. A friend of mine, who has a wide collection of decks as well as an astounding music room...
Recently my friend Lorenzo @TJ Autoreverse was interviewed by one of the most important TV channels in Spain: TVE (the gobernment channel), where...
Those are indeed three great pieces to start a nice collection with. I'll suggest to send both the DD to @mihokm as he can fix them nicely and...
No, he doesn't. He has something similar to what I downloaded from the old site by myself: a copy of the threads, one by one, without DB. Anyway,...
Separate names with a comma.