That sounds good. I cannot send you any file until september but in the meantime we can try to find more people that can help in these. Regarding...
Good to know that there's one spaniard more here. Bienvenido al foro! Saludos desde Barcelona.
Recently my friend Lorenzo 'TJ Autoreverse' (also an owner of this forum) was interviewed by one of the most important TV channels in Spain: TVE...
There are a few models that can be converted to some sort of boombox-walkman. One is the Toshiba RT-CS1, which I'm lucky to have brand new, boxed...
Can you explain them?
Thanks for the point but that's not the reason. I am automatically watching to any thread I reply in -and I guess everyone as I tried to set that...
Good to see you Nick. Regarding the moderation tools, I still don't know what exactly you and the others cannot do. I try my best but the control...
This is a quote of the message I was sent from the tech team of the old platform: "Hi, Hugo: We can give you a data dump, which would be a...
To me it sounds pretty well. I haven't done comparisong with the original Spotify source but if I do I'll send you my comments. all in all, a...
Hi lxndio, Of course you're welcome to join in. I'd be glad to receive a mixtape and send another. I'll send you a PM, ok?
Dear fellows, we are short in moderators. If you would like to help us, please reply here. Thanks for your help.
Yes, there is. I have explained all these in my tutorials here. Ok, so can you please tell me how much does it cost? But please bring me a...
@samovar , @Boodokhan , @Northerner , @Ball000 , I apreciatte your comments and agree with most. Any suggestion is welcomed. Complaints too, as...
I agree with that. I like more the modern boomboxes rather than chrome ones but that's not the reason I added that one in the logo. Yes I have a...
Wow. I always liked the original Panasonic (which I have in my collection) but I was never aware that there was licensed to Grundig :shock DOCS,...
Great. As a suggestion, try to adjust the size of the captured photos to JPEG, small and not the lowest compression. It should look like this...
Dear colleagues. Excuse my delay but I'm on my vacation with my family for some weeks. For some reason the system isn's sending me notifications...
Lovely. I have been given one similar to this that says: "Nadie me escucha" (Nobody listen to me) :wink2
Thanks Mister-X! Very interesting magazine.
Interesting read. Thanks for sharing.
Separate names with a comma.