I believe this one ias as old as the original one. It came also sealed and it was also similar to the original one, so it's not a modern clone....
Scraping sounds? What does that mean? Scratching the head? Strange sounds? :shrug:
[ATTACH] I was searching for a 1st generation TDK SA and found some at eBay from a trusted seller. I bought one and I was very happy... until it...
Enrico, I'm having also lots of problems with TDK SA, SA-X and other from this brand, mainly rails. This problems seem to not appear on SONY...
Thanks for sharing. that looks as a great meeting. I think we should do something here in Spain...
Yes, you saw it well (C120, but not sure if they would be UHF or whatever) :nodding: But it doesn't contain any of those tapes, but the ones I...
I have just received a mixtape from @Command8 and I'm so happy. I still haven't had time to listen to it but I bet before weekend I will do it....
Nice, huh? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This one has some promotional riffle so you have to scratch to reveal if you got a price or not : [ATTACH]...
Hi Samovar, There are some different things to discuss in you message, that I'll try to reply: MRmObile posts. I'm not sure if he's trying to...
Samovar, I'll reply you in the suggestion forum.
Great idea. Thanks for sharing. :thumbup:
Yup, 40ÂșC is too much for us too. It seems Lucifer won't give us a pause until a few days... :crybye Very interesting all that aobut the D6 & D6C....
Welcome back to the forum.
Curious "reliving" of a D6C. Regarding the sun, seems that you have few while we (at spain) have excess. If we could give out a bit of sun we will...
I think I've read that the M50x has a slightly dark sound = low treble and big bass, so if you find it to be weak in bass it could be the...
Wow, impresive that you made your own amplifier! :shock. Very beautiful indeed. I especially like the Nakamichi. I'd love to have a ZX-9 in my...
Hi jason. Congrats. It's a very desirable one. I kindly invite you to ask your question in the proper forum, that i guess should be 'I found this...
Hey Nando, it's great to see you here again. don't worry my friend, I was just kidding a bit. I sent you my mixtape because I wanted to and not...
I bet that sounds good. The D6C sounds great and can manage perfectly well the vast majority of headphones. I've hear a lot about those M50x, to...
After listening to it twice with my DC2, I can say it sounds great. That confirms my theory that when you have an good deck (although not...
Separate names with a comma.