I'm at Madrid now at my father's home to be accompanying him for some days. Now that he's sleeping a bit, I'm having my moment of glory, with my...
BTW: When I told about the 'glorious moment' I was more thinking in a photo with the deck/walkman/boombox playing so we can see the speakers,...
Ahh, ok. Then that's the weirder -yet very cool- double deck I've ever seen. :swoon Those are indeed cousin decks Nando. The EL-7 is very...
Of course I did :thumbsup: I travelled to Madrid to see my father but I took my DC2 and a red DD30 with me as well as a bunch of tapes, which...
Impressive boombox. What's that slot above the main cassette door?
You're welcome Boodo! We're receiving new members in almost daily basis, and there's not a cassette FAQ anywhere that I'm aware of, so someone...
I think I should add something about azimuth, don't you think?
Hi Oleg, Nice to see you here. We met in a spaniard forum and I remember to invite you to join here, so... welcome aboard! :wave: Very nice...
I just received a mixtape from @Chris and I hde a listing at it and enjoyed so much! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Many thanks Chris. I will listen it...
BTW: I remember you fellows that you can use my MS Word template to make your own J-cards:...
Hi Ivica, thanks for the update. I hope you liked both the song selection and the sound quality. If you want the song list, I can send it to you...
I don't know whay I didn't noticed your replies until now :shrug: That j-card looks very nice. I suspect it contains some goood songs by the...
Well, the FAQ is already done and available: Cassette, walkman and Boombox FAQ
FYI: I've created a new thread with an updated list of all your contributions:...
if you want me to add him to the list, please post here his complete info.
Here's his website: http://beyond-ink.net/
If anyone have any suggestion about something to add or something to change, please add it here and I'll consider it. I hope you find it useful.
Thanks. That goes for the newbies that are joining us in almost daily basis
Walkman and cassette FAQ Cassettes Are all cassettes equal? No, they aren’t at all. They are different because of their design, but mainly...
Updated with the provided info. Thanks!
Separate names with a comma.