Thanks!
Looks very nice!
Recently I went to Els Encants, a very big flea market here in Barcelona. It's a very well organized place, very big, with lot of stuff and small...
Thabks for sharing, SeanMT, you have a nice collection. I have the yellow sports too and it still works (no belt change, no nothing, just works...
Hello Phillip and welcome again. You can use whatever email address you wish. Just register with it and you're done. But you have to re-register...
Gosh, I suspect that Youtube video is from our beloved and passed away member, John Lydle. His setup looks very close to the one he had. And he...
Ok, I've created a new sticky thread for that list. Can you guys provide more info about them? what can they repair what is they specialized in...
Due to popular demand, I start here a list of known repair services. This list is growing and being updated by contributions from members. The...
Dr Walkman is an excellent technician, though it has a particular way to work, very slowly, due to his other work and personal circumstances. If...
Nice deck and super-price. Congrats!
I love the design of those very old cassettes, like that TDK D C-60 in the first image. BTW: I think you need a bit more light to make your images...
Welcome to the site. Feel free to share images of your gear and/or your experiences...
Holy god! Prices went high indeed. I bought mines for less than 250 euros (though not mint nor new or boxed).
I don't know why I haven't received any notifications from this thread... Well, I remember a technician told me it's unsure the exact amount, but...
Glad you like it. I hope when you receive it you also like how it sounds :wink2
Autoreverser, I've listened to the tape and I can say I've enjoyed it SO much. I love it! While I was listening I almost could view the scene of a...
Ivica, your tape is on the way! [ATTACH]
It's not as complicated as it can seem. You just have to: adjust the bias for a flat highs response (same as input) adjust the rec level for each...
Very interesting. Yes, the difference between a simple D and an UX-Pro isn't night and day, but indeed there is. It's more about micro details,...
Hey Boodo, any news?
Separate names with a comma.