Freddie, this subforum is just for introducing, not for posting questions. Introducing yourself is needed before posting anything for the first...
This weekend I've been invited to join an extraordinary event here in Catalonia (Lleida, actually). The meeting was started by Sisco (aka Stersa...
Yup, I love his channel too. Well, I think he doesn't want to 'owe' anything to anyone. I regularlly cross emails with him and I offered my...
I'm so sad about the terrorist attack. We the spaniards had -sadly- lot of stories to tell about terrorists, when ETA were between us. I hate all...
Holy god, that's amazing! That's the kind of story I was searching for years: someone who tells the walkmans story because he was part of the...
I'm glad I helped you :thumbsup:
That's is indeed a rare model. I've never seen one like that, but I do have the WM-20.
Welcome back Oscarman. Your posts should be in the Old threads repository (look in the top menu in dark blue). There are about 8,000 posts from...
Nice find indeed. And seems very rare...
In my country there was very few advertising about that. At least I don't remember it... :nonoplease
Separate names with a comma.