Maybe you need a visit from Doctor Jones :wink2 [MEDIA]
I think cosmetic condition can sometimes be misleading. I am sure that some of the best condition Walkmans and Discmans were ones that stopped...
One for fans of Minis and at a good "Buy It Now" price [ATTACH]...
In the meantime a couple of videos on this subject I hadn't seen the first one which I think is by a member of Stereo2go (although I don't recall...
and James still managed to get a Radio Cassette in the photo !
Commodore, Atari, and in the beginning Tandy did well in the U.K. At one point the U.K. had more home computers per capita than any other country....
One of the coolest videos I have seen for a long time [MEDIA] It shows just about everything Sony were making in the 1960s. Although I this must...
Welcome Your computers are strange choices for someone in the USA unless you moved there. I doubt if many people in the USA know what an Acorn...
This is Canadian so they obviously wouldn't have the L longwave version, but here is a JVC Dc33 brochure for @Radio Raheem [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
After much searching I have just found this was in the 17th Feb 1983 edition of Smash Hits. Since the manufacturers provided the equipment for...
They must have spent a lot of money on that advert. Having found it I found it was in the previous three issues as well. You should have tried to...
This thread started with a discussion on how much people are paying for M90s. Most people seem to agree that the M90 is one of the best boxes of...
Delving through the Smash Hits archive https://www.flickr.com/photos/51106326@N00/collections/72157622124067234/ I noticed that in 1982 if you...
Separate names with a comma.