I'm guessing that by frame you mean the chassis of the deck which is sheet metal. The entire case is plastic.
I am wondering how you manged to see that. There are certainly quite a few motor noises when you press play before it starts playing. I might have...
Before I saw that I was going to comment that from the photo it looks to have good quality speakers. Speakers have improved quite a bit since the...
Where was it made? That sometimes gives an indication of the quality. The problem with small boxes like the one you posted is that they look so...
I've never really got into PC or console gaming despite having a N64, Dreamcast,(both bought new) and a PS2, which I bought boxed a car boot sale...
In my experience from selling various items on Ebay, the worst investments are items sold as "collectables" because a large proportion of them get...
I have rebelted a different Panasonic, and on that it was only when I desoldered the board that I found I had the wrong belts...
Its a hobby like restoring old cars or computers. While I can see the appeal of old cars I don't have room for more than one car, or anywhere to...
Based on my experience with recent Sony mechanisms I would double check that any switches on the board that are supposed to link into the...
I just re-read this interesting thread. I guess the big difference was that twenty years ago you could still buy a half decent Walkman with Dolby...
I have two different ones using that toaster shape mechanism and have seen others...
I've just had to revisit these one and should have read my own guide, Having just bought a tape I wanted to play I found neither of my WM-FX479s...
I think the big achievement was the colour LCD, fast enough to display video. A colour CRT tube has so many electrodes etc there is a minimum...
And here it is on the Epson website https://global.epson.com/company/corporate_history/milestone_products/16_et10.html It is amazing how far LCDs...
and the reason I bought Now Dance 92 Was not Was featuring Madonna (before she was famous) [MEDIA] Unmistakably Madonna. Apparently they...
So you want something cheap to listen to some old audiobooks. My advice would be to look around locally and only spend half your budget. Buying a...
There have been quite a few articles like this published in the past. http://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/how-to-service-cassette-decks.4777/ The...
At the top right of the board is a transistor and a relay. The transistor probably drives the relay. Does the relay click when you press play ? If...
There must still be quite a few fans in Singapore. I like the format of the poster too [ATTACH] I have seen Tiffany in concert but the only...
'Buy it Now" prices can be an absolute joke. In fact in the last month someone here was saying that their kids kept listing their stereos on EBay...
Separate names with a comma.