Ever since @Mister X started posting these articles from Singapore I have been wondering what they do there nowadays. I reckon that a large...
I know that some of you like other "antique" gadgets including Digital Watches. How about this one ? A 20th Century Smartwatch. [ATTACH]...
The models are pretty cool as well. Are they Lego or something else ? Back in the 1970s my friend had the Airfix, Saturn V...
Select "completed listings" on eBay and you can see what people were actually prepared to pay for items, as opposed to what chancers are asking....
Even amongst Radio Amateurs there are some who I jokingly refer to as "The knob came loose so I decided it was time to upgrade to the latest...
I fitted Alpine speakers into a Sharp boombox, after my attempt at replacing the rubber surrounds failed....
After decades of saying they would never re-release their music The KLF have embraced Youtube [MEDIA] "This is what KLF is about" p.s. Love the...
I have always found that Google works far better than the forum's internal search.
Probably an AKA of another machine. For all we know Trident might have been a well known brand in Singapore. I would be surprised if you have...
Yes I have heard of that happening, funnily enough with a colleagues Led Zeppelin CD. However that was about thirty years ago. A different...
That shows where some of the AKAs come from. Fair-Mate is a brand I only recognise from Radio Scanners. Typing their name into Google it...
Yes they are still in Business and have shipped various Arcade replicas. I know LGR on Youtube has bought some. [MEDIA] While they made some...
There is actually a third category which Ferguson fell into, which was when an established manufacturer suddenly wanted to cash in on the booming...
The AKA thread seems to be on the old forum http://www.stereo2go.com/topic/index.php?content_oid=450115248648311787&board_oid=193392314111653326...
A bit surprising that Aiwa made that. Sharp, Toshiba, Yamaha, and Sony, all made 8 bit computers where cassette was the usual form of data...
I think the best thing to do is to put it to one side and maybe buy and practice on a few machines yourself before going back to it. The problem...
All these Digital Formats, including MiniDisc date back to the days when a decent size memory card cost $100 or more. For a non working unit that...
Here is a rather short demo. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXo3_wmqtEQ Techmoan questions why Sony made the format stereo with Bass Boost etc...
That could have been due to the infamous "loudness war" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loudness_war The irony was that in the 1980s Dire Straights...
I think the main point about mixtapes is that they allow you to act as "DJ" and for that performance to be recorded for posterity. Personally I...
Separate names with a comma.