Yes, I do know this one, WM-2091 being in the same series as WM-150, WM-B603. This type of motor is the same as the one described in this thread...
If it's locked solid, it means the rotor is coming into contact with the coils. The coils assembly or PCB in the case of EX/FX type motor needs to...
I had the impression from the beginning that 3D printing is not an option: parts are not strong enough, nor precise enough in terms of dimensions....
1. There are 2 major downsides to the TPS-L2 in regard to sound: - wow&flutter is on the high side: do expect a value between 0.2% WRMS and 0.3%...
The fact that it sounded very very slow initially is a sign that there is a lot of load on the motor and it can't maintain the correct speed. Tape...
If it's the full-plastic version (you did not mention this), no, I would not replace it. But the mechanism should be disassembled and...
I would opt for a different strategy than what you are saying: 1. Disassemble the entire mechanism, clean all the shfats and the auto-stop levers...
You are 100% right ! When buttons are pressed all the way both functions work perfectly ! This is what would be more logical to do, since there...
Very interesting what you say ! Have to admit I never tried the CUE and REVIEW function on any D6C. Don't know why, probably it's habit, as I just...
The WM-EX650 is part of the list with potential problematic clutch gear. Link here:...
Feature a walkman in a movie/TV series and everybody will desire it ! Of course desire does not mean those people are actually willing to spend...
My opinion is the following: don't even bother trying to fix that ribbon cable as it's broken in a point where it flexes (where the door tilts) so...
Gears are available either from a donor unit from that list or if you will scroll down the link you will see a guy selling new ones on ebay....
In regard to the FX70, I assume it does not power up given the description. Start by cleaning the battery contacts and if you have, connect an...
Cybernet PS-202 MiniConcert/AKAI PM-R1/AKAI PM-R2/TEAC PC-7RX There are 2 models of Cybernet MiniConcert: one that looks like the Infinity...
If there is not a hole, remove the radio PCB (while keeping it connected) and adjust with it tilted.
Look into the Section 3 (page 7 of pdf) of the service manual, the speed adjustment trimpot is RV601. You didn't see it because it's on the bottom...
I personally appreciate the fact that you don't want to post the details, as people may tend to take the price we would say here as a reference in...
Hello and welcome ! You must tell us which model are you talking about, otherwise we can't give you exact details. What I can tell you is this:...
Check if that pin moves freely, maybe you need to clean and re-lube the pin as well. You are clearly on the right path.
Separate names with a comma.