That would go well with a Sony Casseiver. For some reason I have always liked the concept of them. https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/435301120226775078/
I hope that auto-stop works reliably with the size of that motor. p.s On a Hi-Fi forum there were some pictures of a cassette deck someone had...
You mean this one [ATTACH] Philips actually had copyright on the whole Compact Cassette system but were persuaded by Sony not to charge licence...
Only time will tell if that is true. The bottom seems to have fallen out of the valve / tube radio market and I doubt if they are worth what they...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassette_tape As there are two in the pack it is correct that it is "tapes"
I was surprised to not find any on eBay but there were three on Amazon so I ordered one. In real terms about the same as the £1.25 Sony claimed...
It is as Sony ad as Boots, Comet and Dixons are completely separate large U.K retailers. I also don't see what is wrong with the grammar, unless...
and here they are in the 1984 Argos catalogue [ATTACH] I wonder if there were any JVC AKAs. In 1983 Ferguson was still a large manufacturer of...
About twenty years ago a lady at work used to0 drive one of these so it was interesting to see Doug DeMuro had reviewed it [MEDIA] Skip to about...
I bought a second hand pre-recorded tape that was like that. I even tried cracking it open and putting the reels in a new shell. The surprising...
Kind of Ironic given that Sharp could have made something like this years ago. The first large (20") LCD TV I saw was was a Sharp. That was at an...
Following all the other manufacturers. That was why I was so pleased to find a remote control Mini System with a decent number of inputs,...
On Friday an almost matching cassette deck turned up from Ebay. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Sold as spares or repair the only issue noted in the...
Have you looked at http://shizaudio.ru/ I guess it proves that the most attractive items are the ones you previously couldn't get. I have noticed...
It is at the back of the loft, so I have grabbed someone else's photo but I bought one of these new. [ATTACH] This was around the same time as I...
There are three for sale on eBay.com at the moment...
I'm not sure about that. The manual I posted was for Great Britain and Spain. I do recall seeing them for sale in the shops back in 2000 and...
I always thought that the 1980s Sharp and Panasonic TV Boomboxes would have been ideal for a Uni Student at the time. My sister's 18th Birthday...
This is what manufacturers should be offering us today. There again the Apsung Galaxy iPhone 16 will probably have a screen that big. The silly...
That was far easier than you expected. The deck is Auto-reverse too. [ATTACH] I was just going to suggest this might have been the last one...
Separate names with a comma.