I like the Motorbike comparison as it illustrates the point well. However, on that point it is amusing is that for years, in the UK you could take...
I presume you should now have two tape decks. However, don't assume that they are interchagable although that is fairly likely. With regards to...
Does this mean the only problem was the fuse, or did you find something that caused it to blow ?
Hello Huffers You might like this thread http://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/sharp-vz-2000.2044/ I did eventually get a VZ2500 but it is...
Too expensive for Mission Impossible or the Thunderbirds space station. It wouldn't surprise me if it cost the same in real terms new. Only...
My point was that the FCC might have frowned upon Amazon selling such a powerful transmitter, in the same way that they would frown on someone...
The F100 is the same size and quite similar. I am hoping that the cassette decks etc are inter-changable. Looking inside the Receiver about 1/3rd...
Set up a saved search on Ebay. It took me several years for an Amerex AC107, the cassette recorder I received for my birthday in 1976 bought in...
I suspect the FCC might have had something to say about Amazon selling that. A colleague built something similar for a pirate radio station back...
I wasn't aware of this one back then but was looking for something like it. Doing some more research, by 2009 they had replaced this system with...
For a long time I have been thinking about replacing the JVC Mini system in my lounge with something more capable. I wanted something compact but...
That was probably the best unboxing video I have ever watched. The first three Boomboxes looked like new but his luck ran out on the fourth and...
A tip regarding the hard disk based players. On some of them it is fairly easy to swap the hard drive for a compact flash card. I have a 32GByte...
Obviously made before 1992, when George Michael had a major falling out with Sony https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41565703
That motor is Matsushita (Panasonic) so is likely to be quite common. You would probably do best getting one from a spares deck. My suggestion...
I agree with T-Ster. On the Lava Lamp forum people were surprised when someone managed to print new caps for an old lava lamp. The only way they...
The paste is non conductive so I wouldn't worry about that but make sure nothing metal is touching the heatsink (unless it is designed to). Do you...
Double check for solder bridges (which can sometimes be very thin and hard to spot) and that every capacitor is the right way around. If you...
That is absolutely correct. From the...
I have known of this track for at least six years but having played it last week it has been stuck in my brain. [MEDIA] What is amazing that the...
Separate names with a comma.