Thanks!
Google translator app is good for this... [ATTACH]
Thanks for the info. Interesting stuff.
Update: I'm not sure the time range but Lorenzo told me it probably is 2-5 PM (Madrid-Paris time zone)
I'll have one repaired soon...
Hmm, better to wait until you find someone with expertise level rather than giving to anyone that could do a mess :devil:
I have received this jewel and I'm listening through my Tandberg 3014: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] It sounds pretty well, but almost identical to the...
Hello guys, Just wanted to share that tomorrow a small TV channel called Vodafone Yu will be interviewing @TJ Autoreverse, live between 3-5 PM...
Welcome Frederic. That's a good starting point, and many of us like to get the same players, or the ones we always wanted. That is a lot of fun.
The DD33 sounds pretty well. Much better than the vast majority of walkmans. The gear issue should worry you, and the more you use it, the lesser...
I have heard from Alex (ANT Audio) that Audacity add audible distortion to the sound, so I never used it. I always used Cool edit pro and then...
I know what you mean, Toocool. the D6C and the DC2 (I think the D6C more) have a 'fullier' sound. It's a sound that seems filled up with more...
okh, I can see it now, but the first time, when I watched it in a frame, it's so dark that couldn't barey see; at full screen now it's clear.
Welcome Sebastián
Sadly, my DC2 and the Boodo khan started to fail, so I sent them to Dr walkman to perform a quick repair. Let's see when they come...
can you post a link to the right one, please?
Thanks for sharing your story. I'ts very interesting, and it confirms me my suspects that the DD22 and all those aren't up to the quality that we...
When exactly did you see it? I haven't seen it, although I haven't watched at full screen...
I'll try to upload some in the weekend when I'll have some free time...
If you mean the red ones from the other thread, yes, I keep all them. In fact I got a few more since the day I posted that in the old forum...
Separate names with a comma.