I don't know why I haven't seen notifications of al these... Absolutely! :worship: No, no. If you read the first line, I stated that it's a...
I have no idea on how to perform such change. Mine was modified by Dr Walkman, to match TDK SA and XL-II. But it's a very interesting mod to do,...
Not very far form you there is Marian @mihokm who can repair them for you for sure at slovakia.
Well, that's a matter of taste. Looks like a good bunch of 80s songs
It doesn't matter. As you wish :-)
Yes, much less. Around 30-50% of it
Very nice collection. I specially like the first three...
Cannot say, as I neer heard one, but I bet they have cheaper mechanics and electronics than the main DDs. If you ever get a main DD, please update...
Believe it or not, but a very important radio station in my country is trying to contact him to have him at their studio for a live demonstration,...
Look at the boxed unit I have; there you can see the foldable headphones [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] That is indeed a very rare player....
Very curious design, but without captstan and roller I doubt it can keep stable speed. I think I'd never wear one; I prefer the vintage ones, and...
Here are a few more: WM-DD33 with ANT cal tape: [ATTACH] SONY WM-D6C: [ATTACH] SONY Super-D6C by Dr Walkman: [ATTACH] Surprisingly this one...
Yes, that's it. Better head, better amp and better Dolby, but not waay better though. I think the DC2 and D6C are much more valuable than the DD9....
Indeed it's very strange to see AAA batts with such high capacity when some of the best today only achieve about 1000mAh...
Wow, yours look awesome. I'd like to find a few in mint or sealed condition to make some tests. I'll look for some
Welcome to the forum, Patrick. Definitely a sony fan :thumbsup: I never had a DD22, but always seemed to me that they don't perform as good as...
Thanks for your contribution, Dave. Yours are really rare and beautiful models. And the look like in almost mint condition. I also have an...
I'm back again to show what are the most beautiful players in red, mostly made with metal. for me those are some of the most vibrant and exciting...
Thank you. There are not big differences between the DC2 and the DD33. Yes, the DD33 is one step down but both score very high indeed, isn't it?...
And here's with an UX-Pro recorded with my Dragon [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.