Here it is the measure with my upgraded K909ES and ANT Audio Calibration tape: [ATTACH] Not bad, huh?
:lollegs::laugh:
Absolutely! Same experience with me. Some friends were shocked to realize that my walkman/deck sounds better than their MP3/phones. And not for a...
Hello members, I'm back to show you some other pieces of my collection. This time I want to join many of the most elegant, high-class walkmans...
Hello guys, My friend @TJ Autoreverse, who is also admin of this forum has been interviewed by a very popular magazine in Spain, Tentaciones EL...
Super cool collection of boxed units. The CP-88 seems nice, as well as the TCM-600 and other newer SONYs :thumbsup:
Whoah! Impressive collection of Discmans. I especially like the white ones...
Ok, great, thank you guys. So DJ'ing ;-)
Indeed a very rare and desirable model! Congrats. :thumbsup:
You mean with my own homemade tape or with the 'official' one that I got from Alex Nikitin?
I'd recomment a DD-III, DD30 or DD33, and you'll be impressed of how well do they sound. Rengzi is not an user here anymore, but he knows that...
Agent, these three are like the holy trinity...
Welcome again, Miguel, I don't remember you from the old forum but anyway welcome :) What decks do you have? You can upload photos to the Media...
Hello guys, One simple question for you english spoken people: if a disc jockey does what you expect in a party, with vinyls, what's the proper...
That's a good idea too...
Interesting. The 650 are excellent but I prefer the 540 over them. They sound very close, but are much confortable for long sessions, and much...
Those ones look like original ones. I've seen that cardboard case. My friend @mankamaz showed me some he found at flea market. PS: Just FYI:...
Welcome to the forum ,jorge. It's great to have another spaniard here, like @mankamaz , @TJ Autoreverse and me. That looks like a great start for...
I also have one; they seem really rare to me. [ATTACH] Mine, however, looks like a licensed model. Probably a SHARP.
[ATTACH] Read the original article at my blog: You can hear real samples of all them in my original article:...
Separate names with a comma.