That looks great! And you have quite interesting units there: many w800, sharp with TV, JVC with tv! And many more... :thumbup:
You're welcome. Anyone has experience with other new releases from small labels and their quality?
I've already ordered a copy some months ago, and I expect it to arrive before summer :) Not jocking, really:...
For those of you that didn't noticed here's the final review: http://www.stereo2go.com/forums/threads/new-releases-on-cassette-are-they-worth.646/
Wow, impressive. I don't understand why the guys laugh at some moments, though...
Lots of envy here for those of you who could go and visit that. :hissyfit: There's not such thing here :shrug:
Wow, I love it! That's the kind of quite thoughly well made I love. Absolutely beautiful.
It's lovely to see such boxed models, even more in this case with such a rare and beautiful one. Great acquisition for your collection. :thumbup:
Talking about colours, my friend @TJ Autoreverse calls that ferric tape colour "coffee with milk" :lollegs:
Here are some useful tips for your messages and replies: Do you want to cite a member who has not participated in that thread and probably won't...
Yes. I'm sad to say, but it's the truth: the actual releases on cassette are more a thing to look cool than to listen to. The orange one is brand...
I remember those two from the old forum...
Thanks. Well, this is the result of 8 years of intense search; in the end i think i got what i was looking for :smoke
Super nice!
Thanks for your suggestion Boodo, I'll take a look at that for sure. There's a problem with moving threads from their place to another new one,...
These numbers look more real. However, recording your own calibration tape is something you can do just for 'home use'. If you really want useable...
I think your best choice is Marian @mihokm who has lots of them. There was also an active member, @DocP who used to sell them but it's not active...
Thanks for your comments. Yes, it seems they are using cheap stuff and doing nothing good to the cassette format. I think the cassette format...
I recently noticed that there are new labels releasing new music on cassette. Based on what I've learnt regarding the quality of prerecorded...
Yup. Strange, huh? :eyepopping:
Separate names with a comma.