That would be not very precise, though...
It's an interesting and different point of view, but I think it would be better if accompanied of standard weighted W&F measurements with the...
Yup, I've seen it. Good indicator of when it was made... ;-) I'd say just a portable cassette recorded. All of them are stereo but have only one...
Curious portable deck. Looks a bit bigger than the Marantz PMD430, and with a very 70s design...
I love to watch to big boxes full of cassettes... any photo?
And now, things slowly go back to cassettes and analog... :bigthumbsup:
That deck looks nice. I couldn't see it very much with that low light photo but the blue leds look cool. And with that features it must sound...
I crossed a few emails with Jen, the girl who runs this label and the conversation was pretty weird. I finally could get the info I was asking...
I know very few decks from this brand but I like this particular generation. Yours have almost the same features by looking to the front face,...
That makes that particular one even more special. The final look is stunning and it's worth to be shown permanently somewhere at home ;-) I...
Wow, impressive work indeed! Your collection deserves to be exhibited somewhere...
Or maybe made with non professional machines, by not enough skilled operators...
These Technics areall very good, though I've never liked the brown finish. I'm lucky to have the top B965 in champagne finish which is great, but...
After listening to all them I can say they aren't worth your money. I'm sorry to say, but that is the truth regarding the quality of these...
Thanks! The problem your friend will find will come if he loves the Utopia... :biggrin: Haha. Another great thing of these high-end cans is that...
Ok. I did, absolutely nothing in my area :( It's something only english spoken countries have I guess...
I've just bought some new releases on tape from Kissability label on London. Mixed feelings... [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Very interesting! that's a professional painting job :worship:
That's more or less the same that happened to me when I compared them to almost anyone. These headphones are out of this world... I use...
That boombox looks big indeed. Regarding the screenshot, you can see the whole process here:...
Separate names with a comma.